At this time we only accept mattresses and/or boxsprings.
Any mattresses infected with bedbugs or coming out of a bedbug infested building cannot be recycled. All of our mattresses are recycled into other consumer products (carpet pad, cushions, dog beds, etc..) and cannot be processed if infected with bedbugs.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Headboards or footboards of any kind (metal or wood)
- Hollywood frames or other metal bases
- Water beds, sleep number beds, futons, bunk beds, bed frames
- Fire damaged mattresses
- Mattresses that have more than 40% of the surface visibly wet (flood damaged mattresses and/or mattresses left out in the rain.)
- Bed bug infested mattresses